Consulting for Labour Laws
We specialize in delivering professional consulting services to Industries to endeavour their manpower growth by removing hurdles of labour problems. We delve deeper into the industry specific requirements and aim at ensuring wholesome compliances under applicable laws.
Effective implementation of labour laws, and to be on the right side of law is the challenge, we support and guide industry managers to achieve the same.
Comprehensive coverage of labour laws
- Shops and Commercial Establishments Act (S&E)
- The Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provision Act - 1952 (EPF)
- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Act - 1948 (ESIC)
- The Professional Tax Act (PT)
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act (LWF)
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act - 1970 (CLRA)
- The Minimum Wages Act-1948
- The Payment of Wages Act-1936
- The Payment of Bonus Act-1965
- The Maternity Benefit Act-1961
- The Payment of Gratuity Act-1972
- The Equal Remuneration Act-1976
- The Industrial Establishment (N&FH) ACT
- The Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) ACT-1959
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) ACT, 2013
- Employees Compensation ACT-1923
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) ACT 1946 - Model Standing Order Only
- The Industrial Disputes ACT 1947
- The Apprentice ACT, 1961
- The Interstate Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Services) ACT, 1979
- Factories ACT, 1948
Special Guidance under Industrial Relation Issues
We provide special guidance on a wide range of Industrial Relations Issues to eliminate viable risks within a business and reduce conflict between management and workers / trade unions by ensuring coordial industrial relations. We strive to help businesses to achieve their strategic objectives by maintaining harmonius industrial relations.
The survival / growth of an organization is depend on good industrial relations & healthy industrial relations, we ensure that the said task is achieved, through continuous efforts and proactive steps towards the said goal.
Liasoning with Govt. Offices
Able liason with governmental and essential offices is required for the smooth functioning of any establishment. We undertake liason work for obtaining registration and licences under various labour laws along with the amendments and renewals of the same.
HR needs to focus on his core activities, However there are many hurdles and time wasters as far as Govt. liasoning is concerned, thus to overcome this, we support HR and other departments ensure good liasoning. Our support will safeguard management from any untowards risk and issues.